domenica 11 ottobre 2009

THAT'S JUST MY WAY - Eric Benet

Purtroppo youtube offre solo versioni live...se riuscite a trovarla ed ad ascoltarla per com'è, vi auguro buon viaggio ..


That's Just My Way"
Feel me, take me in slowlySo you can understand how deep my love can goBaby your river is flowingSo let me just fill you up till you just overflow
Just feel me, all over your bodyI promise you'll thank meIf you do just what you're told'Cause, you'll be whimpering gentlyShivering softly but you won't beSad or cold
[Chorus:]
You know what that isThat's just my wayWhenever I like to take my timeWhenever you can't believe the highWhenever I got you open wideThat's just my wayWhenever you feel the best you hadWhatever your wish it's my commandWhen even your bad day ain't so badThat's just my wayYou know what that is (you know you know)That's just my way (that's just my way)
Oh yeah completely I want you to know meTill all of your fears and inhibitions are goneNow walk towards me, ever so slowlyNow hike up that skirt and show me just where I belong
[Chorus]
I won't stop till the break of dawnThat's what's really goin' onYou can't do much betterI'm down what you gonna doBaby now it's up to youNow I won't wait foreverGirl that's just my way"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPT0toTC6Hg

1 commento: